Saturday, May 30, 2015

11 Quotes About The Beach With Ocean Of Wisdom

Beaches is one of the places where most of us love to visit during our leisure time or hot summer days.

Its wide open space, white powdery sand, gentle breeze, shimmering water and swaying palm trees.

11 quotes about the beach with ocean of wisdom
It is a perfect getaway haven for weary folks, courting couples, lonely souls and frisky kids to pass their time.

Before you rush out to the nearest beach in your neighborhood, to soak in the sun or let the sea breeze caress your face, read these 11 beautiful beach quotes and sayings.


"The footprints on the sand are washed away, but the memories spent on the beach still imprinted on my mind." - Quotesan (the lady who flirts with 11 quotations)

memories, mind

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Isaac Newton

child, truth

“Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think.” - Robert Henri

power, think,

"To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude." - Jeanne Moreau

embrace, solitude

"After a visit to the beach, it's hard to believe that we live in a material world." - Pam Shaw

believe, material world

"I honestly think the beach is the only place children actually entertain themselves." - Donna McLavy

children, entertain

"Don't grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach." - Michelle Held

"To myself, I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Isaac Newton

child, playing, truth

"My life is like a stroll on the beach... as near to the edge as I can go." - Thoreau

life

There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away." - Sarah Kay

beautiful, ocean, kissing

"If there's a heaven for me, I'm sure it has a beach attached to it." - Jimmy Buffett

heaven